* You must file the form.
* If you meet all filing requirements, you will receive a notice (Prima Facie Determination Notice) valid for 150 days that you can present to government agencies that provide certain public benefits to certain victims of domestic violence.
* If your Form I-360 is approved and you do not have legal immigration status in the United States, you may place you in deferred action, which allows you to remain in the United States.
* If you have an approved Form I-360 and have been placed in deferred action, you are eligible to apply to work in the United States.
There are many factors that come into play which are not mentioned above and their effect upon an individual’s case requires some legal analysis.
We look forward to hearing from you and discussing your case. There is no charge for an initial telephone consultation. The Law Office of Rose H. Robbins represents VAWA immigration clients from all over the United States since it involves the same Federal laws and regulations.
The Law Offices of Rose H. Robbins represents clients all over the United States and all over the world.
Call (954) 946-8130 to find out about the legal services we offer in the area of VAWA law. We do not offer a free consultation with an attorney and there is a charge for a legal consultation depending on the complexity of the matter.
* Major Florida Cities We Serve
Boca Raton Cape Coral Clearwater Deerfield Beach Ft. Lauderdale Gainesville Hialeah Hollywood Jacksonville Lighthouse Point Miami Miami Beach Orlando Pompano Beach Port St. Lucie St. Petersburg Tallahassee Tampa West Palm Beach
* Major Florida Counties We Serve
Broward County Duval County Hillsborough County Miami-Dade County Orange County Palm Beach County Pinellas County
You may also fill out the “Contact an Immigration Lawyer” form below for instant delivery to our confidential email system. The Law Office of Rose H. Robbins will contact you within twenty-four (24) business hours of receipt of this form to tell you about the legal services we offer in VAWA law. I understand that by submitting this form that the Law Office of Rose H. Robbins does not represent me and are are not my attorney and there is no attorney-client relationship by submitting my question or requesting that the Law Office of Rose H. Robbins contact me. I understand that the ONLY way that the Law Office of Rose H. Robbins will represent me is by entering into a written fee agreement/retainer agreement and that this form is not a fee agreement/retainer agreement.
We look forward to hearing from you!